Monday, November 5, 2012

My Future Wishlist

Hohoho hi ladies~ Woah we've just entered another new month ( ゚▽゚)/. Time sure flew so fast! Σ(゜ロ゜;)
I can't wait for December coz it's it's Christmas time yeay! *excited (≧∇≦)/

So today I'm gonna share hmmm my lil ramble about my future wishlist. I like to think what I'm gonna do when I'm fully a mature adult who can earn money myself  (⌒▽⌒). I want buy and try A LOT of different things I never try or have ( ̄ー ̄). So yeah here a few things on my future wish list at the moment (/^▽^)/

1. Collect ALL Candy Doll and Dolly Wink Products 
Who don't know Candy Doll and Dolly Wink? Produce by a famous gyaru model Tsubasa Masuwaka, these two brands become booming among gyarus in Japan and overseas. Which girl doesn't tempted by its cute packaging and high quality?  (-^〇^-). Just check them below! (*^▽^*)


cute Tsu-chan with Candy Doll Lip Gloss Collections ♥

 how can I resist milky juicy lips? o(≧▽≦)o

 Candy Doll Lipstick Collections
all in nudy color for gyaru lips 。◕‿◕。

 Candy Doll Cheek Color (>y<)

 Candy Doll Mineral Powder
I've heard many good reviews about this product (ΦωΦ)

Dolly Wink Eyelash Collections
I know its's old series but I just never had chance to have them *poor student (︶︹︺)

 look at those gyaru eyes
so cute right? (^v^)

 Dolly Wink Otona Style Collection
for more mature looks ( ^∇^)

 Dolly Wink Nail Polish
the quality seems good  (*´・v・)


2. Buy Cosplay Wigs at Taobao
For you who don't know Taobao, I'll give you some short explanation. Taobao is some kind Chinese e-bay where you can find many different products from many sellers. So it's always important to check whether that seller is trusted or not. Many cosplayers love to buy their cosplay needs includes wigs from Taobao  (*´・v・). I'm not a cosplayer but I just love to use wig for fashion needs lol. For you who wanna buy wigs from Taobao but cannot understand the language don't worry as many online shops open their service for shipping cosplay needs from Taobao  (^_^). You can find many of them on facebook. I have only one wig at my home hohoho which I purchased it from Taobao. It's short black wig for male characters. Wondering why I purchased it instead long beautiful wigs? Hahaha coz I cosplayed as L from Death Note for my yearbook photoshoot. Our yearbook theme is 'Movie', so me and my best partner Ivana decided to pull off Death Note looks (´∇ノ`*)ノ. She cosplayed as Misa and me as L lol. Wanna see our photos on our costumes? Just keep scroll down teehee (≧∇≦). Oh I'll also insert the pictures which wigs I've got my eyes on them (*≧▽≦) lol


Vana as Misa
she's really pretty ne? (^▽^)

 me as L
unlike Vana, I look like some kind of idiot beggar lol

purple-ish wig from Raincos (^ω^)

I think this one kinda simple but looks cute  ( ̄ー ̄)
what do you think?

blue wig also from Raincos
 don't need to dye my hair blue la if I have this wig ≖‿≖

woaah~ kawaii ne~
this one from Lucaille ♥

 blonde ash wig from Raincos
this brand sure has really interesting wigs (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

medium brown wig with slightly highlight  (v^_^)v

I love blue hair lol
this one also from Lucaille

this is daily/harajuku wigs 
has dual color which is cool (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

curly two toned wigs
must grab this one too lol

3. Adopt Rokku Gyaru Style
I really love gyaru style (。・ω・。). Those big eyes, slender nose, cute hairstyle, nude pink lips and baby pink cheeks are just so kawaii~~ (≧∇≦). As I want to have my own trend mark, I think I'd adopt one of gyaru styles that catch me eyes and that is rokku gyaru! (^▽^). Don't know what is rokku gyaru? Rokku gyaru is Japanese terms for 'rock gal' (rock->rokku  gal->gyaru). The style is not too gothic if you compared it with real rokku style ( ̄ー ̄). I think I also prefer dramatic makeup than natural one fufufufu. So yeah just look at the picture below and tell me what you think about rokku gyaru ≖‿≖


cute yet rokku yeah!

dramatic makeup (*^^*)


love the hoody  (>y<)


awesome nails O(≧▽≦)O





 wanna her shoes (^v^)


elegant yet rokku with little black dress 。◕‿◕。



her lens ⊙△⊙


4. Travel Around The World
Oh gosh this one I really wanna do it so bad!! (*≧▽≦). I believe life is short and we just live once so at least I wanna see this beautiful world la by traveling across the countries all over the world lol. I know I know it requires a lot (which is A LOT) of money T_T. Yeah I promise I'll save my money when I get my own earnings (>_<). Don't you curious how other countries culinary tastes like? Their culture? Their tourism objects? Their lifestyle? Their FASHION? etc etc...You can call me dreamy lol ಥ‿ಥ. Oh one more thing. I don't want to travel alone la, at least with my family (this one I'm not sure coz I can't be free if you know what I mean) or with my friends (yes! traveling are so much fun when you do it with your friends hohoho)


Yup! So that are my future wishlist. Actually I still have A LOT of things I wanna list them above but it will be such a looooong post lol (´∀`)

How about you lovelies? What's your future wishlist? See you on the next post! (●⌒∇⌒●)


















6 comments:

  1. want the first things on your list too! Dolly Wink eye lashes! XD

    wonder if watsons here provide them :( i guess not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! too bad watson here don't have them -___- and also why we don't have sasa here??!!! *sob*

      Delete
  2. my comment is probably too late, but do you know we have dolly wink in store in jakarta now? it's in kay collection in mall taman aggrek :D i only walked by and i spotted the lashes~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, I knew it ^^ but the price shocked me o.0 it's IDR 200.000 -__-
      I bought mine at Sasa.com :) fast shipping and much cheaper hihi :D

      Delete
  3. ah i forgot to write this, i really love the wig below the purplish wig! it looks so simple and easy to maintain~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too but it looks a bit thin :x but yeah almost every Taobao is like that hehe ^^

      Delete