Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lancome HYPNÔSE DOLL EYES Wide Eye Look Mascara

Yo yo yo! What's up ladies? (⌒▽⌒)☆ I'm comeback with another review (*^▽^*)

Do you know not a long time ago Lancome just launched their newest mascara? Yes! I introduce you Lancome HYPNÔSE DOLL EYES Wide Eye Look Mascara  (★^O^★). Woooot! Before they launched this baby in Indonesia, my sis already placed her order at Sasa.com lol. She really excited to grab one of Lancome mascaras (she always exaggerate that Lancome has best mascaras in the world, really?) and when she saw this newest mascara, my sis just placed her order right at that time without thinking again lol  (*≧▽≦)
Oops no more blabbering, let's move on to the review, shall we?


Dreaming of a Doll Lash effect?
Hypnôse Doll Eyes Look Mascara coats every single lash without weighting them down, for a wide-eye look.
The cone shaped brush is carefully developed to assure the ideal load on each lash, even in the inner corner of the eye.
The exclusive Fibershine formula, enriched with nylon powders, offers perfect load and beautiful curve for seductive fanned out lashes. A must-have mascara for a volumised, extended, lifted lash look.


Packaging:

This mascara comes with a silver box which is so cool (⌒▽⌒). On the front of the box you can see some kind of emboss (it makes the box looks classy lol) and  you can also see it's made in France on the side of the box 。◕‿◕。. The mascara itself comes in a slender black plastic bottle with roses print (now I know expensive mascaras are really different even with their packaging lol). The bottle is a bit tall in my opinion compared with other mascaras that I have ( ̄ー ̄)

 can you see the emboss?

 made in France ( ^∇^)

got this mascara in number 01 SO BLACK! lol
the box reflects my blue camera (*^ワ^*)


the roses print
so pretty right?  *(*´∀`*)

me holding the mascara bottle
how is it? do you think it's a bit tall? ʘ‿ʘ 

Application:

You can see the wand is not too long either not too short. As in the description, the cone shaped brush allows you developed the ideal load on each lash, even in the inner corner of you eye ⊙▽⊙. I usually apply it from the roots to my lashes tips in zig zag motion to avoid clump but wow this mascara doesn't clump at all (-^〇^-) Love it!

the wand

  the cone shaped brush (*´・v・)

Scent:

OMG! This mascara really comes with rose scent! Make me wanna puke everytime I use it  (≧σ≦). Oh gosh! I really really hate rose scent! Never like them at all (*≧m≦*). But my sis said it's okay la since she she doesn't hate the scent as much as I do lol. I guess I can use this incredible (awful) scent for my diet. Just sniff this mascara everytime I finish my meal and it will help me throw up everything in my stomach (;¬_¬)

Result:

Minus its scent the mascara really does a good job in extended my short lashes ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ. Volumized? Hmm...I'll said no. My sis also said no. This mascara doesn't work well in volumized both our lashes. Her lashes and mine are rather same (her are a lil bit longer though). Lifting? Yes......a bit. I must still curl my lashes first to get them lifted before using this mascara ( ̄ー ̄). I don't blame the mascara though coz my I was born with thin and short lashes lol. I bet this mascara works well with those who already have volumized and lifted lashes (just like a doll hohohoho). Despite that, this mascara is waterproof and doesn't smudge. I have oily eyelids but this mascara doesn't smudge at all on eyelids even after I used them for eight hours (>y<)

bare lashes

my oily eyelids (¬_¬)

curl with eyelash curler

use one coat

use multi layered coats
look! it doesn't clumpy at all ne? (-^〇^-)
sorry for my silly application ≖‿≖

Like:
  • Cool and classy packaging (I'm sucker when it comes to packaging things lol)
  • The brush allows me reach every lashes even those in the corner of the eye
  • Doesn't clumpy no matter how much I apply it
  • Extended and lifted (a bit) my lashes
  • Waterproof and doesn't smudge

Dislike:
  • The rose scent
  • Doesn't work well in volumized my thin lashes
  • Expensive
   
Where I got this:

My sis purchased this at Sasa.com for about US$ 32. Not sure about the price at the counter though *forgive me (>_<)

Repurchase: Hmmm...No. I prefer my old Etude mascara which is much cheaper lol *thousand slaps

Still a long way for me to find my holy grail mascara ne? For special occasions I prefer using falsie la coz it tends to make eyes two times bigger haha (^v^)

How about you lovelies? Have you found your holy grail mascara? Thanks for reading and have a nice day (“⌒∇⌒”)


No comments:

Post a Comment