Thursday, October 11, 2012

About AJ

yo yo yo AJ's here! (。◕‿◕。)

Yup! for you who loves Kpop you must be wondering huh why I choose AJ  as our blog name ఠ_ఠ
AJ is one of new U-Kiss member beside Hoon and he is also my bias in U-Kiss ≧◡≦ but AJ here stands for 'Agnes' & 'Jessica'. We're sisters who love everything about beauty ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
We want to share with you everything we know about beauty like skin care, makeup, fashion, etc. This is our first blog so we're sure that we still amateur in blogging ( ̄ー ̄)but we gonna try our best to make a good blog (>_<)


For you who don't know about Kpop or U-Kiss here I'll give you some samples for you to enjoy (-^〇^-)



 cute U-Kiss aaaaaaaagh (。’▽’。)♡



 their newest title track 'Stop Girl' 
it's such an amazing song, check them below!

 


stop girl in the name of love~
oh I can't stop singing it, it's so addictive!


and the last...here I present you my ultimate bias in U-Kiss *drum rolls*





 oh that smile kills me ♥♥





 who says a guy that wearing eyeliner is gay? ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
handsome guy with eyeliner sure looks good with it 


short hair suits him the best!



Okay okay enough with my fangirling *thousand slaps* lol. That's it. You must be notice that my writing skill and grammar are really sucks -___- forgive me but I'll keep practice until I get better, must be hardworking of course ⊙︿⊙

Not only Kpop, I also interested in Korean beauty products itself so in the next post I'll make many reviews about them. 

How about you? Do you love Kpop and beauty? Comments are always welcome(^v^)


Thanks for reading ladies! (-^〇^-)









No comments:

Post a Comment